If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund within 14 days of receiving your order (except earrings, hat, hair bands and headwear due to hygiene reasons). Contact us HERE
**Any products you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Return Shipping is at the cost of the customer and is non-refundable.
If you have received a faulty item, send pictures of the item and contact us within 10 days from receiving your order. Fading jewellery CANNOT be considered as faulty item after wearing them. Our jewellery require a little extra care to ensure their lustre and longevity. Please follow our jewellery care instruction HERE.
Please contact us immediately HERE! Once the payment has been captured, we are not able to cancel your order.
Please note the following exceptions to the return policy.
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings, hat, hair bands and headwear cannot be returned for an exchange or full return for change of mind
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Return items must not be damaged and cannot be cover faults from accidental loss
- Return Shipping is at the cost of the customer and is non-refundable
The Golden Thing reserves the right to deny a return if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way or have any form of excessive hair, perfumes or scents on the fabric. These soiled or damaged items will be returned to sender and at the sender's own costs.
Please note** It is recommended returning items through traceable mail, as The Golden Thing cannot issue a refund on items that are not received. Also recommended that customers ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned items.
You will be notified when we received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.